Places to go dawwwg

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DIABLO 3 YO



Seriously, this game yo. It is, as the young people say 'off da hook'. I was waiting ont he day of release for it to be available in my region, which because of time differences, was 3:00 am (I pre-downloaded and installed it so that I could play it the second it was released). I made it to like, 2:30 before I fell asleep. As soon as I woke up the day after, I logged on, and created 'Daemon' the Demon Hunter. What a pimp, for real. Originally I had him using a single handed crossbow and a shield, but last time I was playing I got myself a fancy new longbow. Only problem with it is the support recently. Blizzard didn't have enough servers for the wave of intensity that was going to be layed down on Diablo when everyone logged on soon as the game released, and there were plenty of latency issues. What's blizzards reaction? Shut. Down. EVERYTHING. Seriously, the ammount of forum posts about 'I keep getting error 33 and error 12, please help!' were really astounding. Either way, I waited until I got home, and played the CRAP out of that game. Seriously, the only reason that I am even writing this blog post at the moment is because; One - I want to rant about how crazy good this game is, and two - I am trying to occupy myself so that time feels like it is going by faster, so I get to play Diablo 3 again as soon as possible. But yeah. This game IS getting played as much as humanly possible before I go anywhere today. HOMAGARRRRR - I want to play it so much.

FAREWELL, IMMA GO SEARCH DIABLO STUFF - also - appologies, because this is the exact worst blog post that ive ever written in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment